Are you ready for a clean smile without the use of traditional tools? If you should ever struggle with a toothbrush or dental floss, fear not, as there are numerous other utensils available that can effectively do the job. If you struggle with traditional dental floss and are looking for an alternative interdental cleaner, look no further than water flossers. Benefits of water flossers are as follows:
– If you have a hard time using traditional threaded floss, water flossers are highly recommended to give you a much easier time cleaning between teeth.
– Water flossers are tremendously effective because they do not feature any thread as traditional floss does, but instead uses a steady beam of water to help wash away harmful bacteria and debris between teeth.
– If you have any previous oral health treatment procedures in your mouth that may hinder or impair traditional threaded floss, such as orthodontic aligners, dental bridges, dentures, or dental crowns, water flossers are a highly effective alternative interdental option to use.
– When choosing a water flosser, always look for products that have been deemed safe and effective by your dentist.
– Seek out water flossers that feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance as it is given by the American Dental Association for products that are safe and effective for use.
When you are ready to visit the dentist office of Morton Aesthetic and Implant Dentistry in Marietta, Georgia, for oral health care treatments, you can book an exam by calling us at 770-973-0141. Dr. Clifford Morton and our entire team look forward to providing you with the amazing smile you need.